Ares - Tan leather sandal with ankle strap
Made in the souqs of the Holy City of Jerusalem. Our Ares sandals are inspired by the style of ancient Greek sandals. Handmade by skilled artisans, these genuine leather, double-stitched sandals are designed to last. Available in brown, black and tan they feature multiple straps to provide a secure and comfortable fit and offer a stylish look that will pair seamlessly with any outfit.
- 100% high-quality genuine leather ethically handmade by skilled craftsmen.
- Dual stitching ensures your sandals will last as long as your feet do.
- Quality leather insole moulds to your feet providing increased comfort with the longer you wear them.
- Lightweight polyurethane soles are incredibly resilient, flexible and durable, ensuring equal distribution of the energy from the impact. And they are biodegradable, which makes them super GREEN!
To find the correct size please follow these steps:
Draw a sketch of your foot (from the heel to the big toe) on a piece of paper.
Measure diagonally from the heel to the big toe correct soles length and leave it as a note to your order.
To avoid any mistakes, you can leave as a message to the ' note to seller ' with the size of your feet without the 1 cm and we will make the correct size for you!
If the size you want not available please send a message with the needed size.
The size conversion table is bellow please check it out before you purchase.
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!