Gaia - Leather flower detail between-toe sandal
Those who prefer flip-flop style, between-the-toe sandals, will find our Gaia design the perfect choice. With a single wide leather strap on the one diagonal and two thinner straps threading through it on the other diagonal, the design of these sandals is quite striking and further embellished with a charming, handcrafted leather flower. Handmade in Jerusalem you will love the quality of these sandals.
- 100% high-quality genuine leather ethically handmade by skilled craftsmen.
- Dual stitching ensures your sandals will last as long as your feet do.
- Quality leather insole moulds to your feet providing increased comfort with the longer you wear them.
- Lightweight polyurethane soles are incredibly resilient, flexible and durable, ensuring equal distribution of the energy from the impact. And they are biodegradable, which makes them super GREEN!
To find the correct size please follow these steps:
Draw a sketch of your foot (from the heel to the big toe) on a piece of paper.
Measure diagonally from the heel to the big toe correct soles length and leave it as a note to your order.
To avoid any mistakes, you can leave as a message to the ' note to seller ' with the size of your feet without the 1 cm and we will make the correct size for you!
If the size you want not available please send a message with the needed size.
The size conversion table is bellow please check it out before you purchase.
* If you are in between sizes we suggest sizing UP!